Кратко о серии
These HEPA-filtered cage changing and animal transfer enclosures protect the user and small animals from airborne particulates.
The PuriCare Vertical Flow Station provides an economical solution to safe cage changing and small animal transfer for vivariums with space and budget limitations. Its slim design fits easily in crowded colony rooms.
Unlike traditional horizontal clean benches that offer no operator protection and blow air directly at the user, the PuriCare Vertical Flow Station protects both the worker from exposure to allergens and the animals form cross-contamination, while providing a more comfortable work environment. HEPA-filtered air circulates through the enclosure in a single pass, avoiding heat build up common with recirculating-type enclosures.
The PuriCare Vertical Flow Station provides personnel, animal and environmental protection. HEPA-filtered vertical laminar airflow provides ISO Class 5 (formerly Class 100) clean air in the work area to protect the animals from cross-contamination. At the same time, room air is drawn into the grille located on the air foil to ensure containment and protect the operator from allergens. All contaminated air is filtered so that particulate-free air is exhausted back into the room, protecting the environment.
- Narrow profile to fit in crowded rooms and pass easily through doorways and down aisles.
- Telescoping legs permit initial working height adjustment from 37.5” to 44.5” to accommodate persons of various heights.
- Angled clear, 1/4" thick tempered safety glass sash for closer viewing without glare
- Large 14" high sash opening accommodates various rodent cage sizes.
- Large 5" diameter, non-marking polyurethane casters with brakes
- Easy-to-reach front-mounted light and blower switches
- 32-watt fluorescent light
- Two 99.99% efficient HEPA filters
- Economical, industry-standard size upper and lower prefilters
- Variable speed motor/blower and impellers
- Particulate-free ISO Class 5 (formerly Class 100) air
- Nominal inflow velocity of 75 feet per minute (fpm)
- Nominal downflow velocity of 55 feet per minute (fpm)
- Two front-mounted, easy-to-read, ADA-compliant Minihelic pressure gauges
- ADA-compliant electrical duplex
- Type 304 stainless steel interior sides, back and dished work surface
- Exterior is durable glacier white and slate gray powder-coated steel
- Four removable push/pull bars of PVC-coated steel tubes with polyamide brackets
- Full three year warranty on parts and labor
- ETL listed (115 volt models)
- CE Conformity Mark (230 volt models)
- International electrical configuration
- Push/Pull Bars Kit – additional set for mounting on the left hand side.
- Shelf Kits
- Replacement Exhaust Prefilter
- Replacement Supply Prefilter