Кратко о серии
These HEPA-filtered transfer stations provide user and animal protection. Open access on two sides provides ample workspace for one or two operators.
The PuriCare Open Access Transfer Station offers utmost efficiency for cage changing operations. Open access on two sides provides ample workspace for one or two operators to transfer animals from dirty cages to clean ones.
This enclosure provides personnel, animal and environmental protection. HEPA-filtered vertical airflow provides Class 100 clean air in the work area to protect the animals from cross-contamination. At the same time, room air is drawn into grilles located on the work surface directly below the sash openings to ensure containment and protect the operator from allergens. All contaminated air inside the enclosure is filtered so that particulate-free air is exhausted back into the room, protecting the environment.
- Generous work surface area to accommodate standard rodent cages
- Electric hydraulic lift for infinite height adjustment from 36.5" to 47" with the push of a button
- Recessed and angled sashes for closer viewing without glare
- Large 14" high sash openings to accommodate various cage sizes with brakes
- Large 5" diameter, non-marking polyurethane casters
- Two 99.99% efficient HEPA filters to trap allergens
- Nominal downflow velocity of 55 fpm.
- Economical, disposable upper and lower prefilters
- Variable speed motor/blower and impellers
- Particulate-free ISO Class 5 (formerly Class 100) air
- Retractable, safety orange, top right-side mounted power cord, 28' (9 m) on 115 volt model
- Two push/pull bars on the right hand side to facilitate transport
- Two 32-watt fluorescent lights
- Two easy-to-read, ADA-compliant Minihelic pressure gauges
- ADA-compliant light and blower switches
- ADA-compliant electrical duplex
- Single pass airflow design with no recirculation through the enclosure helps prevent heat stress and odor build up.
- Type 304 stainless steel dished work surface
- Exterior is durable glacier white and slate gray epoxy-coated steel
- Full three year warranty on parts and labor
- ETL listed (115 volt models)
- CE Conformity Mark (230 volt models)
- 4' or 5' nominal width
- Available ADA-compliant service fixture(s) mounted 9” above the work surface to maximize usable surface area.
- Domestic or International electrical configurations
- Push/Pull Bars Kit – additional set for mounting on the left hand side.
- Shelf Kits
- Replacement Exhaust Prefilter
- Replacement Supply Prefilte